Dear Friends and Partners,
As we write, we are preparing a sensitive rescue mission in a very dangerous part of the world. You will recall the efforts that went into saving little Neeha and her family and Magdi Youssef, and the danger that accompanied those interventions and others we have carried out. Your prayers and support enabled us to complete those successful missions and the current operation will require every bit as much care, trust, and attention from our team at OFWI headquarters and support from you, our family.
In order to ensure the safety of all those involved, we regret that we will not be able to give further details until after the successful conclusion of this intervention. But in the meantime, we urgently need your help: we need your prayers and financial support for this operation without delay. The success of the mission and the lives of your brothers and sisters depend on it. Please pray for Rev. El Shafie and the success of this intervention and, if you are able, give generously to secure the success of this operation. We look forward to being able to provide a full victory report, but we need your confidence and support. Thank you for your faithfulness and love and we trust that we can count on you to help in any way you can.
In the meantime, you can take the opportunity to view Rev. El Shafie’s recent testimony before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission in the United States Congress where he testified on March 21, 2012 about the experiences of religious minorities in Pakistan and Afghanistan. This opportunity follows on the heels of his testimony before the Subcommittee on Human Rights of the U.S. Congress in October last year. Click here for the video.
As we work on completing this critical mission and look forward to sending you a victory report, please pray:
• for Rev. El Shafie, that he would have the wisdom and boldness to successfully carry out this mission and for his personal safety throughout;
• for the victims, that they would be filled with peace, hope, and courage and, most importantly, strengthened in their faith in the midst of this trying time;
• for the local authorities, that we would find favour in their eyes and that no one would be able to prevent this rescue;
• that God would supply the resources, from the right people to all the material resources needed for the success of this mission; and,
• for all those involved in planning and executing this mission, that they would have the wisdom, understanding, and spirit of cooperation to be effective agents for rescuing God’s precious faithful ones.
The Bible teaches that faith without action is dead, so please take action urgently and send your financial support for this mission to:
One Free World International
20 Bloor Street East, Box 75129
Or by Direct Deposit to:
Bank: Toronto Dominion Bank
Institution Code: 004
Transit Number: 12492
Account Number: 1249 5002036 (Canadian deposits); 1249 7200215 (U.S. dollar deposits)
Remember that the persecuted Christians are dying every day, but they are still smiling. They are in a very deep dark night, but they have the candle of the Lord. The enemy can have a very strong weapon and a very strong army, but we have the Lord Almighty.
“They can kill the dreamer, but they cannot kill the dream” in the Lord’s name.
Be with God and may God be with you.
Rev. Majed El Shafie
President and Founder
One Free World International
El Shafie Ministries